All-Inclusive WordPress Website Malware Removal Service
- Initial Evaluation & Diagnosis – With your initial evaluation and diagnosis, we’ll inspect your website’s files and database to give you an accurate assessment of the damage and the cost for us to fix it.
- Manual & Automatic Malware Scanning – Since neither computers or humans are perfect, we use both manual and automatic scanning to find even the most stealthiest malware that could be hiding in your website’s files and database.
- Manual Malware Removal – If a malware hit is detected, it will be manually investigated by a WordPress Security Expert to determine it’s cause and origin before it’s manually eliminated in the cleanest way possible.
- Clean & Restore File Structure – Often times, malware attacks will inject extra files (sometimes hundreds) into your website’s file structure. Even if these files are neutralized, they’re often left behind by automatic malware removal services. Therefore, we’ll ensure that your website’s file structure is restored back to it’s original state by removing unnecessary malicious files.
- Identify & Patch Vulnerabilities – We’ll find out why your website was hacked then patch the vulnerability so it doesn’t happen again. We will also analyze your website and it’s hosting environment to “harden” security where possible.
- Blacklist Check & Removal Assistance – When a website is infected, it will often end up on a blacklist with various reputation services to help protect others. You may see warnings for your website in Google, in your web browser, or you may even experience issues sending email. If your website is blacklisted, we’ll assist with the removal process.
- Full Report & Personalized Security Recommendations – Your final report will include important information about the malware attack, the actions taken on remediation, along with personalized security recommendations.
- 30 Day Malware Free Guarantee – As long as you’ve correctly addressed all “critical” security recommendations within 24 hours that’s included in your final report, you’ll be covered for 30 days!
WordPress Website Malware Removal Service Pricing
Since each situation is different, we offer the initial evaluation and diagnosis for free. This will allow us to determine the extent of the damage caused by the malware, a remediation plan, and the total cost of the service.
Initial Evaluation & Diagnosis:
FREE, No Obligation To Hire (24 Hour Response Time Monday-Friday)
24/7 Emergency Service:
$375 Deposit Required * (30 Minute Response Time 24/7)
* Your $375 deposit will be applied to your final bill. Your remaining balance, if any, must be paid within 14 days.