Last Updated July 27th, 2020
We collect the following Personal Identifying Information about you when you knowingly and willingly provide it to us by; visiting our Website, filling out a form on our Website, placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter or otherwise interacting with us by phone, email, live chat or social media.
- Street Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- IP Address (your IP Address is automatically logged when visiting our Website and when you perform certain tasks on our Website such as; submitting an order form, login form, and/or contact form, or initiating a live chat.)
We use this Personal Identifying Information to; provide customer support, process or fulfill orders or transactions, process payments, marketing and advertising (unless you opt out), resolving customer disputes, and to enforce our Terms of Service. Without collecting this Personal Identifying Information, we cannot provide you with service.
We collect the following Financial Information from you when you knowingly and willing provide it to us by; placing an order on our website, submitting a payment form, by providing this information verbally over the phone, or by physically presenting it to us in person.
- Credit/Debit Card Number
- Credit/Debit Card Expiration Date
- Credit/Debit Card CVV (Security Code)
- Bank Account Information (For Checks and/or Electronic Transfers)
We use this Financial Information to; process and fulfill orders or transactions, process payments, resolve customer disputes, provide recurring billing, and process refunds. Without collecting this Financial Information, we cannot provide you with service.
Selling & Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, share, or otherwise make available, your Personal or Financial Information.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your information:
- limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- using SSL or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- performing regular risk assessments;
- mitigating risks by following a risk treatment plan;
- having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- encrypting laptops, usbs and other portable media;
- maintaining up to date software and safeguards;
- implementing physical security measures.
Web Browser Cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we decide that we no longer need the information.
- The right to access your information.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.* (applies to residents of the European Union and the United Kingdom only)
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on your to another provider, where technically feasible.* (applies to residents of the European Union and the United Kingdom only)
- The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you, as long as it is true and accurate.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.* (applies to residents of the United Kingdom only)
*You may exercise these rights at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
Exercising Your Rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to the person accountable for our privacy practices and policies, whose contact information is below.
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Street Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to an additional 30 days). We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request(s), we will provide you with the reasons for such denials.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
Owner / Shawna Leigh Designs
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with your appropriate governing authority.
Location Of Data Processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in states of Michigan and Pennsylvania in the United States of America.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.