Last Updated March 19th, 2021
With the exception of your IP Address (which is automatically collected), we collect the following Personal Identifying Information about you when you knowingly and willingly provide it to us by visiting our Website; filling out a form on our Website; placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter or otherwise interacting with us by phone, email, live chat or social media:
- Company Name
- Project Details
- Current Website Address
- Street Address
- ZIP Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- IP Address (your IP Address is automatically logged when visiting our Website and when you perform certain tasks on our Website such as: submitting an order form, login form, and/or contact form, or initiating a live chat.)
We use this Personal Identifying Information to provide customer support, process or fulfill orders or transactions, process payments, for marketing and advertising purposes (unless you opt out by either (1) contacting us, (2) unsubscribing by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our email newsletter, or (3) opting out in your Shawna Leigh Designs account), to resolve customer disputes, and to enforce our Terms of Service. Without collecting this Personal Identifying Information, we cannot provide you with service.
We collect the following Financial Information from you when you knowingly and willingly provide it to us by placing an order on our Website, submitting a payment form, providing this information verbally over the phone, or physically presenting it to us in person:
- Credit/Debit Card Number
- Credit/Debit Card Expiration Date
- Credit/Debit Card CVV (Security Code)
- Bank Account Information (For Checks and/or Electronic Transfers)
We use this Financial Information to process and fulfill orders or transactions, process payments, resolve customer disputes, provide recurring billing, and process refunds. Without collecting this Financial Information, we cannot provide you with service.
Selling & Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, share, disclose or otherwise make available, your Personal Identifying Information or Financial Information, with the exception of the following:
- We may disclose your Personal Identifying Information and Financial Information to our third-party vendors for the purpose of processing your payments and providing you with our services.
- We may disclose your Personal Identifying Information and/or Financial Information to comply with any court order, subpoena, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- We may disclose your Personal Identifying Information to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- We may disclose your Personal Identifying Information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shawna Leigh Designs, our customers, or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your information:
- limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to only information that is strictly necessary for providing your services and for internal operations;
- using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- performing regular risk assessments;
- mitigating risks by following a risk treatment plan;
- having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- encrypting laptops, USB drives and other portable media;
- maintaining up to date software and safeguards;
- implementing physical security measures.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where parts of our Website are accessible only with a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Web Browser Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyzing our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identifying if you are signed in to the Website;
- Testing content on the Website;
- Storing information about your preferences;
- Recognizing when you return to the Website.
Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) are small electronic files on our Website and in our emails that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited the Website or opened emails and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Overall, cookies and web beacons help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies and web beacons in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to, or on, the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will use the information only to respond to that child to inform him/her that he/she cannot use this Website. We will then delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we decide that we no longer need the information.
You have the following rights with regard to the information we collect:
- The right to access your information.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to object to the sale of your personal information.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.* (applies to residents of the European Union and the United Kingdom only)
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected to another provider, where technically feasible.* (applies to residents of the European Union and the United Kingdom only)
- The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you, as long as it is true and accurate.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.* (applies to everyone)
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.* (applies to residents of the United Kingdom only)
*You may exercise these rights at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
Exercising Your Rights
We must verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information along with your request:
- Street Address
- ZIP Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to an additional 30 days). We reserve the right to deny your request(s) if we have an obligation and/or ability to do so based on applicable law. If we do deny your request(s), we will provide you with the reasons for such denials.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
Owner / Shawna Leigh Designs
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with your appropriate governing authority.
Location Of Data Processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us occur in the states of Michigan and Pennsylvania in the United States of America.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an application, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.